Samsung Player Star Index du Forum
Samsung Player Star
Plate-forme du Samsung Player Star ou s5600, discusions, astuces, aides, skins autour de Samsung Player Star

Samsung Player Star Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Jarvis Jenkins Jersey ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Samsung Player Star Index du Forum -> Le Player Star -> Applications/Widgets
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chenyan94
Player Star

Féminin
Avez-vous le Player Star ?: no
Opérateur: person

MessagePosté le: Ven 14 Sep - 03:20 (2018)    Sujet du message: Jarvis Jenkins Jersey Répondre en citant

The alleged mistreatment of cheerleaders by NFL teams continues to generate contentions far more unusual than the notion that they didn’t receive fair pay for the time spent on the job.
Via the Houston Chronicle Jarvis Jenkins Jersey , Angelina Rosa has joined the pending lawsuits against the Texans, and she specifically claims that the director of the squad placed duct tape on Roas’s body because she was “skinny fat.”
“My skin was being torn because of the movements,” Rosa said at a Friday press conference. “I stand here today to try to make sure no other girl or woman has to endure this same humiliation.”
The Texans previously have called the lawsuits filed by former cheerleaders “frivolous” (that’s the favorite term of anyone who has been sued), and the team is trying to get the cases dismissed in lieu of arbitration. Which means that the Texans likely required the cheerleaders to sign paperwork, on a take-it-or-leave-it basis, to submit any legal claims to arbitration, a far more favorable forum than allowing a jury of neutral citizens to determine whether a team violated employee legal rights.
Through it all Trent Taylor Jersey , the NFL continues to keep its head low and its mouth shut when it comes to alleged financial and other abuses of team cheerleaders. Somehow, the league has managed to avoid scrutiny, criticism, or accountability for the alleged and/or actual behavior of its teams when it comes to a group of employees who many teams seem to treat as second- or third-class citizens, presumably because the supply of willing participants far exceeds the demand — and because the cheerleaders have yet to unionize, like they probably should.
UPDATE 6/25/18 12:50 p.m. ET: A prior version of this article indicated that the Texans hope to compel arbitration before Commissioner Roger Goodell, a contention that came from the Chronicle article. According to the Texans Eli Manning Jersey , the cheerleaders signed a standard arbitration clause that calls for an outside company, not the league office, to handle the arbitration.
Hue Jackson cleansed himself and the franchise of two years of losing, jumping into Lake Erie as promised.
Jackson vowed on January 2, 2017, to jump into the lake if the Browns finished 2017 with the same 1-15 record they had in 2016. Instead, the Browns were worse John Randle Jersey , going 0-16.
“No more freaking losing!” Jackson declared Friday.
Jackson committed to donate $100 to the Hue Jackson Foundation for every person who jumped in with him. His foundation combats human trafficking in Northeast Ohio.
Owners Dee and Jimmy Haslam offered to match Jackson’s contribution, raising $30,000 after some 150 members of the organization jumped in with Jackson, according to Nate Ulrich of the Akron Beacon Journal.
鈥淭hose people have been with me every day,鈥?Jackson said, via Ulrich. 鈥淲hen you lose a game and you lose as many games as we have and you keep parking your car and walking into the building and have to see those faces each and every day, I carry them with me. I carry them and their families and this city with me contrary to what anybody believes. It鈥檚 on me. I wear it every day. So I just thank them for being a part of this because they didn鈥檛 have to do this. They didn鈥檛 have to come here and support this. I made the statement Josh Robinson Jersey , and they said, 鈥楴o, I want to do this,鈥?and I鈥檓 thankful.鈥?
Jackson鈥檚 foundation is selling 鈥淟ake Jump鈥?T-shirts, with all proceeds from the sales of the $29 shirts going to the foundation.
 Denver Broncos Customized Jerseys

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 14 Sep - 03:20 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Samsung Player Star Index du Forum -> Le Player Star -> Applications/Widgets Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006